AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Where “Equity” Means Failing Equally
- What the Wind Project Costs You and Who Pays
- A Rebuttal Regarding Changes in Election Laws and Changes in Turnout
- Personnel Shortages that Plague Virginia’s Health Facilities Inspection Staff in the Hands of Budget Negotiators
- When You’ve Lost the WaPo Editorial Board…
- Miyares Wins Partial Transparency Victory
- Progressive Takeover of Educational Institutions – Virginia PTA Edition
- The “Honesty Gap” Is Dishonest
- Progressive Dogma Untethered to Results – Voter Laws Edition
- The Grift Behind Grades and Growth
- Youngkin Endorses Dominion Wind Project
- Inflation and the Budget
- Who Will Replace Us?
- Jeanine’s Memes
- TAVR Tuesday and Barbecue Thursday