from The Bull Elephant
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Hearing Footsteps in Loudoun County Public Schools Administration
- The Road to Hell in Virginia Telemedicine
- Reframing the Debate: Diversity, Opportunity & Inclusion
- Impractical Solar Power, Illustrated With the Math
- An Unmistakeable Odor of Corruption
- Fact Checker Accusing Youngkin of Leaving Out Important Context … Leaves Out Important Context
- Hands Off My Donations!
- A Taste of Tyranny
- AG Miyares and Safe Schools
- General Assembly Education Bills of Interest in 2022
- Has Omicron Peaked?
- Why Would Any Self-Respecting White Male Attend College Today?
- Youngkin’s Reform Goals Threatened by the Board of Education
- “Second Look” Bill Would Cut Sentences for Violent Criminals
- School Board Bullies