From The Bull Elephant.
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Young Peoples’ Attitudes About America Show that the Nation is Reaping What the Left has Sown
- Cuccinelli Gives His Take on Youngkin’s Election
- Brace Yourself for Omicron… and Omicron Hysteria
- Omicron: It’s Here!
- Virginia Consumers Are Getting Cranky
- Press Misinformation on Critical Race Theory in Schools Fuels the Fight
- More Bacon Bits
- UVa Board Ponders Tuition Increase
- Bacons Bits: Personnel Is Policy Edition
- Cop Who Shot Donovan Lynch Acted in Self Defense
- A Look at Two Boards of Visitors
- VCU Is Top-Heavy with Administrators, Faculty Group Says
- There Will Never Be Enough
- What Criteria Are We Looking For In University Board Members?
- New COVID Data Displays