from The Bull Elephant
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- CDC’s has three recommendations on the masking of children. None of them match.
- A Win! Va. Ed Dept Removes “Virginia Math Pathways Initiative”
- A Monumental Outrage
- Times, Post Mangle the Heaphy Story
- Report From the School Mask Mandate Battlefield
- Poll: Most Democrats Dislike RGGI Carbon Tax
- Suddenly, Democrats Don’t Like Executive Orders
- Cages in the Senate of Virginia
- Begun, the College Wars Have
- Child Masking – Where is the Offramp?
- The Battle of the Eye Doctors
- Jeanine’s Memes
- Belligerence as Leadership
- Dean Wormer Lives
- Youngkin, Northam Tax Cuts Combine to $5 Billion