AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- No PAC for Disaster Preparedness and Response
- Wake Up, People! This Is Me Telling You That the Old Answers Are Not Working!
- Dominion Takes $206M From You Off the Top
- Delta Dawn at JMU?
- “Model Polices” on Transgender Students vs. Laws Guaranteeing Parental Rights
- What Fun! Spending $4.3 Billion in “Free” Money!
- Dueling Claims of Victory in Transgender Lawsuit
- Vaccine Shaming Will Backfire
- Congrats UVa Health and Centra – the Right Kind of Healthcare Affiliation
- Stoney Off the Hook for Statue-Removal Contract
- COVID School Closure Learning Losses in K-12 Students – a Generational Catastrophe
- Nuking the Schools
- SCC Starts Review of Dominion Wind Proposal
- In Virginia, Only Inova, UVa Health and VA Hospitals Mandate Vaccinations for Staff
- DHR Sets the Fiscal Benchmark for Statue Removal
Search Bacon’s Rebellion