AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- School Discipline in Virginia – Part 2 – Positive Options Trumped by a Race Card
- RVA 5×5: State of The City – What The People Think
- Virginia Dems Refuse To Support Female Athletes
- School Discipline in Virginia – Part 1 – PBIS
- Respect Art, Heal Divisions
- Five Reasons the Assembly Should Cut Taxes
- Psst! Where Is The Library?
- Virginia’s Educational Objectives?
- As Much As We Want to Support the Boys in Blue…
- Bacon Meme of the Week
- Jeanine’s Memes
- RVA 5×5: Annual Crime Briefing Numbers
- No, Senator, Cold Kills More People Than Heat
- AG Miyares Takes Aim At Lawless Parole Board
- Fairfax County Officials Pay Big Bucks to Another Controversial Author