Bacon’s Rebellion contributor Peter Galuszka discusses Dominion Energy and the Atlantic Coast Pipeline on the Bold Dominion podcast.
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your once-a-day blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Another One Bites the Dust
- Kibosh the Cancel Culture
- Kasey Meredith Makes History at VMI
- Change Coming to Virginia Beach Politics
- The F*ck Quilt Lady Is W&L’s New College Dean
- VDOE Does Define Educational Equity as Equal Outcomes
- Ranked Choice Republican Recap
- Will Northam Cling to Mask Mandates?
- Who Hit the Brakes on NoVa Growth?
- Shapira’s Confederates in the Attic
- Gas Lines and Headlines
- Marx, White Moral Panic and a White Liberal’s Rosary
- State Tax Harvest Under Northam Expands Again
- Do Not Discount the Anger Over School Shutdowns
- Great Moments in Virginia Governance: John Marshall Higgins
Search Bacon’s Rebellion