AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Redistricting: the First Stab at Statewide Maps
- Dominion Dips Toe into Battery Storage
- The Real Election Integrity Issue in VA this Year
- Convicted, But Innocent–Emerson Stevens
- The Reconstruction Story Rarely Told
- Jeanine’s Memes
- SCC Staff: Dominion Should Refund $312M, Cut Rates, Due to $1.14B Excess Profits
- A Small Victory for Pluralism at UVa
- Virginians Seek Help for Problem Gambling as Industry Expands
- VDH Still Can’t Count
- “White Supremacy with a Hug”
- Questions McAuliffe Will Never Be Asked… But Should Be
- Follow the Science. Yeah, Right
- Your Tax Dollars at Work: The Virginia Breeze
- Richmond Wants to Kill Its Gas Utility, Also Ending Service in Henrico, Chesterfield
Search Bacon’s Rebellion