Bacon’s Rebellion is moving its hidden underground command center to a new, undisclosed location today. This massive logistical effort will entail a temporary diminution of insurgent activity. But have no fear, the blogging of the rebellion will resume shortly.
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- The Governor’s Tutoring and Special Ed Services Initiative
- UVa Takes Steps to Protect Students from Increasing Crime in Charlottesville
- Bacon Meme of the Week
- Men Model Climate, God Laughs
- Virginia’s Community Banks, Under Stress, are Crucial to the Economy, Small Business and Small Communities
- Rebutting Climate Alarmism With Climate Alarmism
- The Wild Thing — Will Glenn Youngkin Run for President?
- Why Shouldn’t Virginia’s Felons Have To Ask Their Voting Rights Restored?
- Correction on Departure of Balow
- Arlington CPS Seizes Baby Girl Over Tylenol
- Recruitment, Training and the Otieno Tragedy
- Maglev & Light Rail: Once-Shiny Objects Now Tarnished By Reality
- APCO VCEA Plan Keeps Coal Until 2040 (In WVA)
- Who Runs UVa? Part II
- You’re Fired!