…from The Bull Elephant
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- A Killer Strategy
- If at First You Don’t Succeed….
- George Will to Dissect the Assault on Free Speech
- Woke Liberalism Is a Dead End for African Americans
- Crime in Virginia — the Statistics of Race and their Causes
- An Open Letter to Sen. Louise Lucas About Funding New Richmond Schools
- Flee Any Public School Resisting Parents’ Rights
- Who Are the Real Fascists?
- Did Southern Poverty Law Center and James Madison Museum Team Up to Put ‘Anti-racist’ Curriculum in Virginia Schools?
- The Governor’s Tutoring and Special Ed Services Initiative
- UVa Takes Steps to Protect Students from Increasing Crime in Charlottesville
- Bacon Meme of the Week
- Men Model Climate, God Laughs
- Virginia’s Community Banks, Under Stress, are Crucial to the Economy, Small Business and Small Communities
- Rebutting Climate Alarmism With Climate Alarmism