AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- What Criteria Are We Looking For in University Board Members?
- New COVID Data Displays
- Omigod, Omicron Is Coming!
- Two Virginia Health Systems In Top Five Nationally for Cost Efficiency
- To Get Respect, Show Respect
- The Woke Are Coming for Your Doctor
- Bacon Bits: Crime and Delusion Edition
- A Speech Notable for Its Banality, Vanity and Hypocrisy
- White Supremacists Are Pathetic Broke Losers
- Does Jim Ryan Value Jefferson’s Legacy?
- A Mathematical Impossibility
- When Schools Get Long-Haul COVID
- Who Decides What Ethnicity You Are?
- Allyn Walker and ODU to Part Ways
- Happy Thanksgiving from Bacon’s Rebellion