AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- The Fog of Political Campaigns
- Data to Ponder
- Jeanine’s Memes
- Bacon Meme of the Week
- Which Party?
- Eternal Betting
- Glenn Youngkin. The GOP’s Red Vest Savior?
- The Transgender Contagion
- Miyares Seeks Dismissal of Suit to Save RGGI
- DOE Response to Average Teacher Salary Issues
- Principles for Virginia’s Energy Future
- LaRock Launches Senate Write-In Campaign
- Doesn’t Anyone Read These Things To See If They Make Sense?
- Virginia Conservatives Need Political Infrastructure
- Whose Water Is It?