AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Is This a Wise Expenditure or Not?
- Enrollment Winners and Losers
- Boiling Blood, Aching Heart
- Physicians, Hospitals and Gender Dysphoria in Minors- Fundamental Disputes
- A Tale Of Two Bridge Projects
- Coming Soon to a School Near You: “Equitable Grading”
- Virginia as Tech Worker Paradise?
- UVa Children’s Takes Step Forward in Support to Gender Dysphoric Minors
- The Shockley-Goldsby Debate: The Rest of the Story
- Graph of the Day: Virginia CO2 Emissions
- Disabilities and Discipline
- Good Energy Plan But It Needs to Pass
- Solar Farms Trump Environmental Justice in Virginia
- The War on Virginia’s History
- Youngkin Energy Plan Restores Emphasis on Cost and Reliability