AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Medical Gender Transition in Children – American Academy of Pediatrics Headquarters vs. the World
- The Latest SOL Results: Virginia Schools Still Playing Catch-Up
- Systemic Racism Lives
- Is There Any Limit on School Kids’ “Right to Read”?
- Denial’s Role in Opposing Teaching Credential Reforms
- Progressives in Virginia In Position to Overrule Parental Objections to Invasive Child Gender Dysphoria Treatment
- Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center Targeted in June Attack
- More Money for Schools, More Parent Protections. Where Are the Higher Expectations?
- Be Careful with Survey Results, Especially About Education
- Just Report It… Unless You’re a Conservative Parent
- A Sneak Peak at VMI’s Diversity Training
- The Post Office’s Explanation for This Makes No Sense
- “This Community Doesn’t Have Excuses”
- Yup, Teacher Shortages Worst in High-Poverty Schools
- American Kids Are Flabby. It Isn’t Because Of Climate Change.