AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- RVA Meals Tax: Practically Poetic Injustice
- Bait and Switch: Reform Reverts to Mo’ Money
- A Never Again Trumper’s Take on Haley’s Event
- Virginia Dems Have Their Panties in a Twist
- Must Be an Election Year: Kaine’s Staff Is Answering the Phone!
- Democrats Proposal to Cut Sentences Would Undermine Public Safety, AG Says
- Common Sense from Young Delegate Earley
- The Camel in the Tent
- Governor May Get Two Different Nuclear Bills
- Virginia Budget Amendment Could Lead to Lawsuits Seeking Many Inmates’ Release
- A Veto-Proof Local Tax Hike Nearly Approved
- Contracting Out the Space Race
- What Is It with Democrats and Criminals?
- The Grim Reapers of Virginia’s General Assembly
- New Admissions Policy for Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology Will Stand