Hat tip: John Butcher
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- School Discipline – Part 5 – How and When Democrats Broke Virginia Public Schools
- Youngkin Thwarts Dominion Push for Higher Profit
- How Parents Can Take a Proactive Role in Their Child’s Education
- School Discipline in Virginia – Part 4 – The False Legend of PBIS Effectiveness
- Will McDonald’s Be Leaving Virginia? Not This year, But…
- Youngkin Wins Culture-War Skirmish Over History Standards
- Halifax Rebel
- Educational Expectations
- Now We Will Enrich Dominion’s Creditors, Too
- What the Heck Did Norfolk’s Planning Director Say?
- University of Richmond: Don’t Want The Name? Send Back The Loot.
- School Discipline in Virginia – Part 3 — A Sharp Policy Turn to the Left after 2009
- Virginia Is for Lovers… Er, Lawyers
- Cavalier Daily Reveals Real Motive for Vilifying Bert Ellis
- Dominion Seeks Return of RGGI Tax to Its Bills