Hat tip: John Butcher
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Virginia’s Student “Growth” Model Stunts Achievement
- Jeanine’s Memes
- Slick Selling of Child Gender Transitions at UVa Children’s Hospital
- Addressing the Spiral Effect in Learning Loss
- Bacon Meme of the Week
- Some Things Never Change
- Of Monocans and Manumissions
- Schrödinger’s Schools? Are Virginia’s Schools Good Or Not? Yes.
- Youngkin Admin Questions Value of School Accreditation Standards
- The Social Emotional Learning Establishment Seeks Progressive Reordering of Society
- UVa Rules Out a “Pattern” of Hate Crimes
- Please, Governor, Focus on Virginia First
- Some School Divisions Successfully Mitigated COVID Learning Losses in Math
- Virginia Missing Children: 400
- Parents’ Rights Are On The Virginia Ballot. Again.