AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- The Craziness Gets Worse
- UVa President Ryan Has “No Idea.” Golly Gee.
- UVa Board Trims Next-Year Tuition by 0.7%. Big Whoop.
- DEI Presentation at Tomorrow’s UVa Board of Visitors Meeting Attempts to Deflect the Discussion
- Fact Checking Bill Leighty
- Virginia Democrats Have New Tourism Twist
- Judge Orders LCPS to Turn Over Investigation into the Assaults and Rape at Two County Schools
- Equity: Equal Outcomes or Equal Opportunity?
- New Offshore Wind Power Project Proposed to Come Ashore in a Virginia Beach Flood Zone
- Ryan Calls for a Kinder, Gentler DEI
- FIVE QUESTIONS: Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares
- Dollars and Scholars
- Appeals Court Upholds TJHSST Admissions Policy
- The Sucking Sounds Gets Louder
- Sentara Does a Very Good Thing
Bacon Meme of the Week
This entry was posted in Bacon and pigs. Bookmark the permalink.