Don’t have time to read Bacon’s Rebellion’s full post about the Barnes & Thornburg questionnaire used to divine perceptions of racism at the Virginia Military Institute? Catch the highlights in John Reid’s interview of me on WRVA this morning. Click here to listen. — JAB
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your once-a-day blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Voter Suppression? Who? Us?
- Woke Privilege at the University of Richmond
- The Roanoke Times Downsizes… Again
- TCI Model Rule Ready for Study, Comment
- Two Police Officers Made Windsor Famous
- Good News for Virginia in Best-Places-to-Work Rankings
- Ad Promoting Free-Speech Post Squelched
- Richmond’s Rage of the Woke
- Where’s the Vaccine Outreach to Southwest Virginia?
- Comrades of Convenience
- A Cautionary Tale of Rural Healthcare and a Peek Inside a Health System Board Meeting
- Maybe VMI Needs to Close on Our Terms
- COPN Drives Richmond’s Tuckahoe Orthopedics to Be Acquired to Survive
- Driving While Black
- Kings Dominion Stays a Step Ahead of the Minimum Wage
Search Bacon’s Rebellion