Sunday Memes — Gas and Jobs Edition from The Bull Elephant
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- School Discipline Issues Meet Unshakeable Progressive Dogma
- Jeanine’s Memes
- Why are Teachers Quitting? In Virginia Beach, It May Not Be “Mean Parents”
- Curfews Coming for Norfolk Nightclubs?
- An Innovative Initiative from UVa Shows A Way to Increase Low Cost Housing
- Bacon Meme of the Week
- Virginia Pre-Trial Release: the True Risks of Recidivism and Failure to Appear for Trial
- Want a Woke Version of UVa History? Go on a Student-Guided Tour
- Need a New Corset? You’re in Luck!
- John Reid Says What Everyone Is Thinking
- Blue Crabs Smiling
- Delayed Fuel Costs May Include Interest Now
- Sorry, Can You Please Explain Again How Systemic Racism in Healthcare Works?
- A Teacher Safety Perspective on Teacher Shortages
- Alexandria Schools’ Tentative Return to Sanity