Yeah, Boomers are pretty awesome. The rest of you will miss us when we’re gone.
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- The Governor’s Chronic Absenteeism Task Force – Part One – Failed Advice, Schools Overload and New Legislation
- Musical Chairs
- Williamsburg Street Festival Engages in Ugly Antisemitism
- Slasher Ordered to Reimburse Medical Bills of his Victim
- While Harrisonburg Slept, a Gadfly Arose
- Jeanine’s Memes
- Follow-up on Sen. Hashmi
- Charlottesville, Its Public Schools and UVa – Part Four – Chronic Absenteeism, Social Promotion, VTSS and UVa’s Ed School
- Bacon Meme of the Week
- Fear and Loathing of Youngkin’s Higher Ed Policy
- Open House Races in NoVa Already Crowded
- Virginia Beach Nixes Kitty Hawk Wind Cables
- Tough Question: What’s Going On at the Virginia General Assembly?
- Charlottesville, Its Public Schools and UVa – Part Three – CCS Abandons Truancy Filings, Absenteeism Soars
- Everyone Loves Free Speech… In Theory