From The Bull Elephant
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Youngkin Endorses Dominion Wind Project
- Inflation and the Budget
- Who Will Replace Us?
- Jeanine’s Memes
- TAVR Tuesday and Barbecue Thursday
- The Honesty Gap: Yes, Virginia, There Is a Problem
- Virginia Absentee Ballots: Absent from the State?
- Bacon Meme of the Week
- Can Education Standards Be Brought Back?
- The Empire Strikes Back
- Two News Organizations Report on the Youngkin Administration Initiative to Improve K-12 Outcomes
- Youngkin’s Principles for Achieving Educational Excellence
- Virginia Supreme Court Gives Hope to Competitors of Regional Healthcare Monopolies
- The Hard Truth about Virginia Schools
- Richmond Public Schools, VSU, VUU Teacher Residency Initiative is Promising