AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your once-a-day blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- School-Discipline Statistics Straight out of an Opium Fog
- GOP and Virginia Election Laws, Part II
- Virginia Leaders Reject the Very Concept of America
- Update: UVa Freezes Undergraduate Rates One Year
- Shoot-Yourself-in-the-Foot Economics
- “The Last Romantic War,” a Review
- Vaccine Passports: Let’s Pass
- GOP and Virginia Election Laws, Part I
- UVa Response to Medical Student First Amendment Lawsuit
- Wins Appointed as 15th VMI Superintendent
- How to Empower Low-Income Communities in Virginia
- New COVID Data Dump
- Johnson & Johnson Danger: Same As Getting Struck By Lightning
- Hate, Hostility and Harassment at UVa
- Ralph Rescues Reefer
Search Bacon’s Rebellion