Jeanine’s Sunday memes from The Bull Elephant
AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Your Tax Dollars at Work: The Virginia Breeze
- Richmond Wants to Kill Its Gas Utility, Also Ending Service in Henrico, Chesterfield
- VDH Should Show Vaccinations for Age and Race Together
- 2021 SAT Scores: Virginia Still Shines… With Caveats
- McAuliffe Promises $8.3 Billion in New Spending
- September 16
- The Economics of Flood Control in Virginia
- Rules Are for the Little People: Terry McAuliffe Edition
- Quote of the Day: Mary Trigiani
- God, COVID and the Rage Against the Unvaccinated
- “You Have to…”
- Understanding the Jackson Statue Controversy
- The Enrollment Gap Colleges Don’t Like to Talk About
- Another Sick Idea: Vaccine Passports for Domestic Travel
- Bacon Bits: Wind, Rain and Sun Edition
Search Bacon’s Rebellion