AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- General Assembly Education Bills of Interest in 2022
- Has Omicron Peaked?
- Why Would Any Self-Respecting White Male Attend College Today?
- Youngkin’s Reform Goals Threatened by the Board of Education
- “Second Look” Bill Would Cut Sentences for Violent Criminals
- School Board Bullies
- A Regulatory Path to End the RGGI Carbon Tax
- Meritocracy Against the Wokes
- Who Funded Voter Suppression in Rural Virginia?
- The Speaker’s Committee Assignments, With a Surprise
- Rolling Back Regulations Easier Said Than Done
- Virginia Becomes a Free State
- Reframing the Debate from CRT to “Divisive Concepts”
- The General Assembly to Enlist in the Reading Wars?
- Jeanine’s Memes