AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Black majority school boards in Virginia disproportionately kept Black children out of school last year
- Where Did $140 Million in GreenTech Money Go?
- No Critical Race Theory to See Here. Move Along Now.
- Defending Mr. Jefferson
- VMI, Recognize Binnie Peay’s Distinguished Service
- A Theme for Youngkin: Lend Us Your Vote
- McAuliffe’s COVID Lies Are an Ominous SIgn
- Sidney, We’ll Miss You
- Biden and McAuliffe to Complete the Roundup of Toddlers by the State
- Another Let-Em-Out-of-Prison Campaign by the Press
- Leftist Media Does Battlefield Prep for White Supremacist Trial
- JLARC Agrees: VA Economy Lags National Growth
- Out-of-State Surrogates Are Coming!
- Jeanine’s Memes
- Bacon Bits: More Woke Wars