AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your thrice-weekly blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- Bacon Bits: Government Failure, Private Initiative
- The Alumni Rebellion Gains Momentum
- McAuliffe Unhinged
- Climate Rationality Preached in a UVA Pulpit
- No CRT to See Here, Move Along Now
- Why W&L’s Dudley Must Go
- This Is It! Act Now to Save the UVa Honor Code, or It Dies!
- Another Assault on Virginia Landlords
- A New Low: Sleazy Attempt to Get Youngkin Voters to Stay Home
- Virginia Preschool Initiative Pilot – Political Conclusions Belied by the Data
- Dominion and Despicable Voter Suppression
- Alumni Power
- Alumni of the World Unite!
- Stronger Teacher Unions = Weaker Parents
- Virginia Elections: Endanger Kids, Lose Your Seat