AboutBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Fund the Rebellion
Shake up the status quo!
Your contributions will be used to pay for faster download speeds and grow readership. Make a one-time donation by credit card or contribute a small sum monthly.
Subscribe to the Bacon’s Rebellion Blunderbuss, your once-a-day blast of truth… a Bacon’s Rebellion re-cap plus so much more. Click below:
Can't wait until tomorrow for your Bacon's Rebellion fix?
The Jefferson Council: Protecting Thomas Jefferson’s Legacy at the University of Virginia
Want More Unfiltered News?
Check out the Bacon’s Rebellion News Feed, linking to raw and unexpurgated news and commentary from Virginia blogs, governments, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
We welcome a broad spectrum of views. If you would like to submit an op-ed for publication in Bacon’s Rebellion, contact editor/publisher Jim Bacon at jabacon[at]baconsrebellion.com (substituting “@” for “at”).
Forgot Your Password?Shoot me an email and I'll generate a new password for you.
- The Fascists Next Door
- Yes, Virginia, There Is Critical Race Theory In Our Schools
- Wind Power Is Beautiful But Expensive
- Packing the UVa Law School Faculty
- Pre-COVID Test Results Show a Failed Public Education System
- Still an Open Question: Will Virginia Become Supply Chain Hub for East-Coast Wind Farms?
- What Dominion Has Learned From Its Experimental Wind Turbines
- Who’s Setting Car Fires in Norfolk’s Ghent Neighborhood?
- Beach School Board’s Meeting Was Legal. But It Wasn’t Right.
- These Two Electric Chargers Ran Out of Gas, So to Speak
- From Farming Corn to Electrons
- Herd Immunity Versus Herd Insanity
- Does Richmond Have a Police Shortfall?
- Charlottesville: Where All the Children Are Above Average
- With Defeat in Connecticut, Will Virginia Drop TCI?
Search Bacon’s Rebellion