If you need proof that flooding is getting worse in Hampton Roads, here it is. This graph shows the number of hours that the posh Hague neighborhood in downtown Norfolk has experienced flooding over the past 80 years. Can anyone see a trend line? The graph comes from a new report, “Recurrent Flooding Study for Tidewater Virginia.“
Search by key word
- U.Va.’s Real “Existential Crisis”
- Bringing Big Data to the Poverty Debate
- Dulles Gets High Scores in at Least One Metric — Frustration
- A “Campus Culture of Rape” or a “Culture of Drunken, Hook-up Sex”?
- My Drive Through Two West Virginias
- Virginia Metro Brain Gain
- Who Will Inform the Electorate? What Would T.J. Say?
- Mamas, Don’t Let Your Daughters Grow up To Be Co-Eds
- Racial Disparities in SOL Pass Rates Getting Worse
- Arlington Scraps Streetcar Projects
Subscribe to RSS Feed