If you need proof that flooding is getting worse in Hampton Roads, here it is. This graph shows the number of hours that the posh Hague neighborhood in downtown Norfolk has experienced flooding over the past 80 years. Can anyone see a trend line? The graph comes from a new report, “Recurrent Flooding Study for Tidewater Virginia.“
Support Bacon’s Rebellion
We can't work for free. (Wish we could, but we can't.) Please help keep this blog going through a voluntary subscription. Become an "agitator," a "bomb thrower" or a "full-fledged rebel" by your level of support.
Search by key word
- Solid Coverage of the U.S. 460 Fiasco. But the EPA Travesty? …. Chirp. Chirp.
- Non-Coal Jobs Thriving in Energy Sector
- The Next Wave of Energy Conservation: Collaborative Business Districts
- Medicaid Expansion an Inefficient Way to Prop up Rural Hospitals
- Amateur Hour at the General Assembly
- How to Make UVa a Research Giant
- Yearning for Something New from “Rich State, Poor State”
- Not Just Any Old Resignation
- Getting Around London
- Scandal at the Royal Academy of Arts!!!!
Subscribe to RSS Feed