If you need proof that flooding is getting worse in Hampton Roads, here it is. This graph shows the number of hours that the posh Hague neighborhood in downtown Norfolk has experienced flooding over the past 80 years. Can anyone see a trend line? The graph comes from a new report, “Recurrent Flooding Study for Tidewater Virginia.“
Support Bacon’s Rebellion
We can't work for free. (Wish we could, but we can't.) Please help keep this blog going through a voluntary subscription. Become an "agitator," a "bomb thrower" or a "full-fledged rebel" by your level of support.
Search by key word
- Double Take: Politically Motivated Pensions Investments Do What?
- A New, Improved Ken Cuccinelli?
- Nerdistans in Trouble
- Dead End for Virginia’s Higher Ed Tuition Model
- The General Assembly STILL Doesn’t Get It
- Rising College Costs Hit the Poor the Hardest
- A Plan to Build the Best Educated Workforce by 2030
- UVa’s Silent Crisis
- Measuring the Impact of Complete Streets
- Let UVa Be UVa
Subscribe to RSS Feed