If you need proof that flooding is getting worse in Hampton Roads, here it is. This graph shows the number of hours that the posh Hague neighborhood in downtown Norfolk has experienced flooding over the past 80 years. Can anyone see a trend line? The graph comes from a new report, “Recurrent Flooding Study for Tidewater Virginia.“
About Bacon’s RebellionBacon's Rebellion is Virginia's leading politically non-aligned portal for news, opinions and analysis about state, regional and local public policy. Read more about us here.
Search by key word
- Throwing Maureen under the Bus
- “The Economy of the Past Is Over.” But What Comes Next?
- Building the Dynamic Dominion
- Sharing Information to Gain Competitive Regional Advantage
- The Prosecution Closes on a Weak Note
- Is Pretentious Richmond Really Hooterville?
- Woo Hoo! One Million and Counting…
- Another Day Older and Deeper in Debt
- Innovative Virginia
- Let the Grass Grow Free
Subscribe to RSS Feed