If you need proof that flooding is getting worse in Hampton Roads, here it is. This graph shows the number of hours that the posh Hague neighborhood in downtown Norfolk has experienced flooding over the past 80 years. Can anyone see a trend line? The graph comes from a new report, “Recurrent Flooding Study for Tidewater Virginia.“
Search by key word
- When Big Data Turns Bad
- EPA Carbon Rules: Ask the SCC
- Student Victimization… Down, Down, Down
- Could Surry Be an 80-Year Nuke?
- More Coal Industry Propaganda
- The EPA’s War on Virginia
- Women Flex their Biking Muscles
- Redefining Richmond: Arts! Culture! Food!
- The Forbidden City Comes to Virginia
- Woo hoo! Giving Money to Rich, Out-of-State Capitalists Is Fun!
Subscribe to RSS Feed