If you need proof that flooding is getting worse in Hampton Roads, here it is. This graph shows the number of hours that the posh Hague neighborhood in downtown Norfolk has experienced flooding over the past 80 years. Can anyone see a trend line? The graph comes from a new report, “Recurrent Flooding Study for Tidewater Virginia.“
Support Bacon’s Rebellion
We can't work for free. (Wish we could, but we can't.) Please help keep this blog going through a voluntary subscription. Become an "agitator," a "bomb thrower" or a "full-fledged rebel" by your level of support.
Search by key word
- So Long, Bacons Rebellion
- Something to Think About
- Will Virginia COPN Study Group Ask the Critical Questions?
- Hospital Rankings and Economic Development
- Alpha Natural Resources: Running Wrong
- Pipelines and Property Lines
- Sorry, We Have No Solar Today
- The Huntington-Ingalls Model of Higher Ed
- Heh, Heh. Virginia Electricity Less Carbon-Intensive than Its Neighbors’ — without RPS
- Renewable Energy: A Tale of Two Virginias
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Subscribe to Blog via Email