If you need proof that flooding is getting worse in Hampton Roads, here it is. This graph shows the number of hours that the posh Hague neighborhood in downtown Norfolk has experienced flooding over the past 80 years. Can anyone see a trend line? The graph comes from a new report, “Recurrent Flooding Study for Tidewater Virginia.“
Search by key word
- Tobacco Commission Needs Huge Makeover
- Genius-Free Virginia
- Using Big Data to Put Veterans Back to Work
- Changing the Culture of Reading
- Seeking a Clear Way Forward
- The Huge Controversy Over Gas Pipelines
- Values, Income and Academic Performance
- Storm Water Regs? What Storm Water Regs?
- BRT to Nowhere?
- The Simple, Lovable Sidewalk
Subscribe to RSS Feed